At Wolfe Auto Group the health and well-being of our clients, employees and our community are of utmost importance to us, during this public health emergency with COVID-19. On behalf of Wolfe Auto Group, I want to share with you our health and safety precautionary measures to protect all clients and employees at our dealerships. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our action plan, please contact our management team.
New Hours of Operation
BC provincial health officials have issued further guidelines to businesses to help contain the novel coronavirus COVID-19. Accordingly, Wolfe Auto Group is voluntarily and proactively amending the operating hours of all our dealerships. Please see the updated hours of operation below:
Monday to Saturday : 9:00am – 6:00pm
Service and Parts:
Monday to Friday : 8:00am - 5:00pm (Subaru and Mazda)
Monday to Friday : 8:00am - 4:00pm (Mitsubishi)
Sunday: All departments closed
1. Health and Safety Administrators - Administrators have been assigned to all dealerships, responsible for reporting and guidance to ensure the best standard of cleanliness and employee health safety practices.
2. Service Maintenance- Technicians are required to use gloves when inside a client’s vehicle. They are also required to disinfect door handles, steering wheels and gear shifts prior to bringing client’s vehicle into our Service Department for repair.
3. Loaners and Test Drive Vehicles - Lot Attendants, Shuttle Drivers and our Sales Teams are required to disinfect door handles, seats and all other soft and hard surfaces before and after each client usage. All vehicles will also be vacuumed.
4. Community Safety Information - Each dealership has posters / signs regarding COVID-19 Information and guidelines. Posters outline the importance of washing hands, to avoid shaking hands, touching your face and other ways to protect yourself from the virus. Poster also discuss symptoms to look for.
5. Sanitization Plan-Increased sanitization and disinfection of all high-traffic area touchpoints within all dealerships. Professional cleaning services will take place nightly. With increasing shortage of hand sanitizer, please make sure to bring your own or visit a hand washing station upon entry.
6. Mindful Hand Etiquette - As recommended by health officials, Wolfe Auto Group team members practice frequent hand washing and will refrain from hand shaking to be extra careful.
7. Travel Restriction: No unnecessary business travel by employees. Employees are required to inform of out of country travel. We are enforcing Health Guidelines of minimum 14 days quarantine upon return, even if absent of symptoms.
Please know we are vigilantly monitoring updates of COVID -19 and will continue to make any changes as required. For more national and local updates, please visit the informative links below:
Thank you for trusting us to do all we can during this time of extra care and concern. Our hearts and thoughts go out to the people who have been affected by the unprecedented event and appreciate our health care and government workers.